The Lake Gibson High School Hall of Fame is a tribute to our alumni and faculty who through commitment and dedication have attained exceptional personal or professional achievements and have made significant contributions in either their careers, community, nation and/or world.
The Hall of Fame provides for a unique opportunity to honor graduates and faculty for outstanding accomplishments. It will also convey these successes to the present and future student and the faculty of their own achievement possibilities. The Hall of Fame provides a visible record of these remarkable individuals and will serve as an inspiration to Lake Gibson High School students and faculty.
Nomination forms are available to anyone wishing to nominate a person who has brought great credit to Lake Gibson High School. Candidates should have distinguished themselves through their accomplishments or service in the arts, business, technology, education, public service or other profession.
Nomination forms are available by calling Lake Gibson High School at (863)853-6100 or writing Lake Gibson High School at 7007 N. Socrum Loop Road, Lakeland, Florida 33809. You may also print and mail the application form we provide. Scroll down to click on the application..
1. The nominee must be either:
-A graduate of LGHS for at least 10 years
-A past/ present LGHS faculty member
2. The nominee must have distinguished him/herself in the chosen career or profession by significant accomplishments on a local, state, national or international basis (Known as “Success Model”)
3. The nominee must demonstrate outstanding personal integrity and be recognized and well respected by his/her colleagues, peers and/or the general public (Known as “Role Model”)
4. The nominee must display personal attitudes consistent with the ethics and beliefs that reflect the philosophy of LGHS.
5. Nominees may be either living or deceased.
*Nominees not selected for induction in a given year may remain in nomination status for future consideration.